Tuesday, August 15, 2017

CASology Week #262: Prickly





Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is PRICKLY.  I immediately thought of a cactus.  They are so very prickly.  They are also just about the only sort of plant I can manage to keep alive on my own.



I used some cactus stamps from PTI Putting Down Roots to make a housewarming card.

Now it's your turn.  How does PRICKLY inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by STAMPlorations.

Our Guest Designer is Amy R.


Thanks for Visiting

11 comments :

  1. Love this, Joyce! I'm like you, I think these are the only plants I'm capable of keeping alive. I don't have a very green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous cacti, Joyce ... bold and fabulous ... and great texture in the background! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have arranged your cacti Joyce the background embossing is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad is it that the first thing that comes to mind are my legs ... must fix that!
    Your cacti are perfect, and prickly in the best of ways!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too darn cute Joyce...love your sweet cacti, so perfect for a house warming card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute housewarming card Joyce! The embossed background is perfect with the little tiro of cacti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous housewarming card! The cacti make such a fun design and you always use such wonderful background embossings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! I don't have any cactus-stamps so still thinking how I could enter this challenge:)... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your composition on your card. The embossed background just makes the cactus pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The embossed background makes me think I'm looking at a cluster of plants on a tiled patio, Joyce! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect stamps for Prickly! I need to get me a cactus stamp set so I can CASE you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...